The move is done and, by God's grace, we're set to be in this new location for the next year. Stability matters! Packing and moving just throws my life into chaos and I really like structure. So, I'm super excited to be settled.
We chose to live in a ground floor apartment so that I can exercise at home. I thank my husband for making this sacrifice. He prefers second and third floor living but he supports my weight loss journey so we find ourselves on the ground floor. I thanked him by getting up at 4:15 this morning and starting my Turbo Fire journey! Wow, did it feel good to sweat and have fun with Chalene Johnson! I didn't have time to complete the workout this morning so as soon as I got home from work, I finished out Day 1. I am completing the 5-day Inferno Plan but following my own nutrition plan.
This is a year of transformation - not only health-wise but financial, too. We're buckling down ready to attack debt. September has always been a month of renewal - return to school and the start of fall. I remember that surging feeling of hope on the first day of school.
A clean slate where anything and everything was possible.
That's how I feel now.
- Kareen, RD
- I'm Back!
- 30 Days in the Raw - Day 2
- 30 Days in the Raw - Back on!
- What's that Ring Around Your Neck?
- Quick Post - 30 Days in the Raw
- Green Smoothie Feast - Days 9 and 10! w00t! w00t!
- Green Smoothie Feast - Day 8
- Green Smoothie Feast - Days 6 and 7
- Green Smoothie Feast - Day 5
- Green Smoothie Feast - Day 4
- Green Smoothie Feast – Days 2 and 3
- Green Smoothie Feast – Day 1
- Green Smoothie Feast – Let the Feasting Begin!
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2010 (42)