Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What I'm Eating

My hubby surprised me with a Flip a couple of weeks ago and it's been so much fun! You can take snapshots of the items you film so I'm going to start documenting what I eat with pictures. Nothing new but it provides me with another level of accountability.

The power went out in my neighbourhood this morning so I had to wing it with my meals at work. I've explained it before, my meals are free at work but lately I've been bringing my own meals to ensure the nutritional adequacy. I'm trying to eat as clean as possible. Today was not one of those days. Conveniently I forgot my Flip at home today. Really though, getting ready in the light of a small flashlight tends to make you forget. I won't go into details but today was filled with lemon meringue pie, tostadas with cheese and a breakfast burrito with whole eggs and cheese.

I am still within my calorie, fat, carb and protein range for today but I want to/need to increase the quality of my calories on a regular basis to see the results I want.

To put today behind me, I came home and got in a great shoulder workout with ChaLEAN Extreme and then got my cardio on with P90X Kenpo X. Good times.

Yesterday I did remember the Flip so I got in pics of some of my meals. There won't be calorie info or even meal details in this blog but moving forward there will be. . . at least 80% of the time.

Breakfast 12/08/09


Snack 1


Lunch

No pics but it was low fat, low sodium adobe chicken with a salad and 1/2 a lemon meringue pie slice.

Snack 2


Dinner



Thanks for reading the jumble tonight. Tomorrow will be coherent!

Decide. Commit. Succeed.

- Kareen, RD

No comments: