Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pump it Up!

Even though weight loss has been slow, I am soooo super motivated right now. I LOVE my current program, ChaLEAN Extreme. My fitness gains alone are encouraging after the first month to keep moving forward into months 2 & 3.

As a Team Beachbody Coach, my business is very much in the incubation stage; however, Beachbody is a great company that offers awesome support to its coaches and the potential is exciting! I truly believe in the workout programs (ChaLEAN, P90, P90X, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6, etc). The website is bursting at the seams with success stories. One day soon I'm going to be one of those stories!

I offer my coaching services for free and as part of that service, I can help you select the right program for your goals and current fitness status.

Areas of improvement for me? FOOD *sigh*. I always say, I became a Registered Dietitian because I love food and not because I wanted to be the food police! It's an area in which I struggle but I know I can overcome.

I have Michi's Ladder posted on my fridge but I'm taking some pressure off of myself. I will still focus on Tiers 1 & 2 but I'm not going to freak out if I have a food from the lower tiers. This is my journey and I have to choose a sustainable path.

Each week, day, moment is a learning opportunity. I'm learning and ready to share what I've learned with others!

I am motivated and I will succeed.

Decide. Commit. Succeed.

- Kareen, RD

No comments: