Monday, November 16, 2009

ChaLEAN Extreme Day 1

A weight loss blog. . . how novel! Nevertheless, here we go. . .

I've lost 3 pounds in the past 2 weeks. Consistent exercise has helped but also diet. I have access to a machine that measures resting metabolic rate for my patients. I was able to conduct a test run on myself. I can't remember the name of the machine right now.

While the results may have been a little high at 1695, I believe I have been eating too little. I was hovering between 1200 to 1400 calories daily intake. Now my goals are between 1550 to 1650 calories/day. With that and exercise, the weight is beginning to come off. We'll see what this week brings.

Onto my exercise program.

I thought about trying P90X but it's a little too much for me right now. At 30 mins/day ChaLean Xtreme is more attainable and I know success is possible with the program!

Tonight's session was good. It will be even better once I get heavier weights. I'm excited to push myself. I love lifting heavy!

That's it for tonight. Tomorrow morning I'll be pushing play!

much success!

- k
(originally written and posted on Sparkpeople 11/9/09)

No comments: