Monday, November 23, 2009

ChaLEAN Extreme Still Kicking My Butt

Late last week, I developed a fierce headache. I've never had a migraine so I don't know if that's what it was but it was debilitating and it endured from Wednesday afternoon to Friday evening. I went to work but was non-functioning. The headache lingered through the weekend but I was able to resume normal activities. My husband discovered several knots in my neck that were/are probably contributing.

I didn't get Day 12 Burn Circuit 3 in on Friday morning. Saturday, Day 13, was my regularly scheduled rest day and I was recuperating. I combined both Burn Circuit 3 and Day 14 Burn it Off yesterday. That was a workout! My legs were fatigued after the first Burn it Off exercise. I've said it before but I really do enjoy pushing myself. You finish the workout with a sense of accomplishment.

Mondays are the only day of the week where I workout in the evening only. Mondays is also my Zumba day. Two free hours of dancing and getting my "sexy" on. . .LOL! The class is fun and it's great to see all the participants getting their dance on :) So I have to be sure to get home in enough time to get in Burn Circuit 1 before class begins.

Friday was weigh-in day. I lost 1 lb!! Based on my Sparkpeople calculations, I had an idea of the result but it's always nice to see a loss.

Weekend eating was out of control. I struggle with using food as a reward and to move beyond that issue involves creating more structure in my eating. Stay tuned for a blog on that topic.

Exercise Plans for this week:

Sunday - 35 mins Burn Circuit 3 in a.m. + 30 mins Burn it Off in a.m. (DONE!)
Monday - 35 mins Burn Circuit 1 in p.m. + 1 hrs Zumba in p.m.
Tuesday - ChaLEAN Extreme Rest Day + 60 mins Tae Bo in a.m. + 90 mins Tae Bo in p.m.
Wednesday - 35 mins Burn Circuit 2 in a.m. + 60 mins P90X Plyometrics in p.m.
Thursday - 45 mins Burn Intervals?/Ab Burner in a.m. + 60 mins Tae Bo in p.m.
Friday - 35 mins Burn Circuit 3 in a.m. + 60 mins P90X Kenpo in p.m.
Saturday - REST!

Total Exercise Hours: 10

Excited to "Bring it!" this week.

- Kareen

No comments: