Monday, November 23, 2009

Independent Beachbody Coach

Yep. I love the products and the company philosophy (Decide. Commit. Succeed) so much that I am partnering with Beachbody as an Independent Coach.

So, what does that mean?

First, I have a formal venue through which I can provide FREE coaching services to you. And as a Registered Dietitian, I will not only provide exercise guidance, I can also provide valuable insight into your diet: determining your BMI and estimated calorie needs, for example.

Second, I can continue working out in the comfort of my home with these quality products! The company really does align with my ulimate goal.

Purchasing Beachbody products is not a prerequisite for coaching services but they do offer great programs to help meet your weight loss goals. If you are interested in Beachbody products, that's great! I can definitely help you select the best program to meet your needs.

If you are interested in becoming a coach and receiving 25% off Beachbody products, let me know!

I'm excited by the doors that this partnership will open for your health and mine!

Let me know how I can help you be the best you possible.

- Kareen, RD
Independent Beachbody Coach

www.facebook.com/iameatingright
iameatingright at gmail dot com

No comments: